Nov 26, 2012

ETSY LAB! #stoer #happy

Yeah! I had a great afternoon with all you boys 'n girls on Friday, crafting a business card pouch at the Fruitvis in Rotterdam Delfshaven. It was my first Etsy lab and to make things extra easy (-not) I was also filmed for TV. So I was a little tensed (just a little :) .. but then when I hit the first button of the short slideshow and started talking about my work and inspiration, I was just very happy to share all that I like about my work.

We had about an hour and a half to finish the card holders; challenging. Luckily after 2 hours everyone went home (or to another workshop at Creatief Delfshaven) with a finished project for cards, some for a phone and all with a smile !

THANKS everyone, and especially Marta & Anna Denise from Etsy for inviting me.

Annemieke Westerman xo


No comments:

Post a Comment